Tagged with " things to do"
Are you getting ready for your next Fort Lauderdale getaway? This fort lauderdale article will help you to prepare your trip and have a great vacation time with your entire family, friends or loved ones.
Best places and things to do on your Fort Lauderdale vacation
When visiting Fort Lauderdale Florida you must know the following. Fort Lauderdale FL, is a very popular city among tourists because of its attractive beaches. Also, it has a tropical climate, several cultural events and certainly the shopping malls and outlets are amazing. Oh and do not forget the Harbor Everglades. So prepare now because the sun and leisure time awaits you at Fort Lauderdale!
If you are arriving at the Ft Lauderdale Hollywood International terminal and you’re wanting to visit the port everglades to go in a cruise; they are just two miles apart from each other which is surprisingly beneficial if you are planning to get a transfer from point to point. There are several transportation entities in Ft Lauderdale that are anxiously standing by to help you on your transportation needs throughout your trip. Check out the Free Online Quote here.
Top List when visiting Ft Lauderdale, FL
- These winter months season do not miss the Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Trip. http://www.winterfestparade.com/.
- One of the best and favorite beaches of all times in Fort Lauderdale is Deerfield Seaside. Build sand castles and hide one another in its golden sand.
- Check out the Gallery of Discovery and Science. An impressive spot for both you and your children. Enjoyable, fascinating and worth your time!
- Where to eat? Las Olas Riverfront is Fort Lauderdale’s best location to eat, consume and be sunny! If you’re nautically inclined, really feel free of charge to locate in your boat and harbor free of cost!
- Opt for the entire family members to the Uncle Bennies Theme park, the location where the whole family can delight in circus rides throughout the year. http://unclebernies.com/.
Don’t forget to pre-arrange your transportation when traveling to Fort Lauderdale. Click here for the most affordable Fort Lauderdale airport shuttle services within the city, to Miami Airport, Port Of Miami, Downtown Miami or even go for a sightseeing in the magical city of Walt Disney in Orlando, Florida.
Check out the VIDEO of Fort Lauderdale FL
We hope you have enjoy our pointers and ideas regarding your upcoming Fort Lauderdale Vacation in the beautiful sunshine state of Florida. We are certain that you will have the moment of your life.
If you are looking to travel to the city beautiful of Orlando, we suggest to check out the post about: Fort Lauderdale to Orlando Popular Trip. Also, stay tuned for more travel pointers and details in our Florida Travel Blog.
Fort Lauderdale beaches
The city of Fort Lauderdale is full of great tourist destinations for visitors and residents alike! Fort Lauderdale has beautiful beaches where people can relax. Also, Fort Lauderdale’s beaches offer crystal-clear water, beautiful white sand and great tropical weather all year-round! Many travelers and tourists love the beaches of Fort Lauderdale better then the ones in South Beach Miami because they are more fun for the family.
Not only the city of Fort Lauderdale has great beaches but also, it has beautiful sightseeings, shopping malls, restaurants and lots of amazing places to visit on your next Fort Lauderdale vacation.
Category: Home > Blog
Previous Article: Fort Lauderdale to Orlando trip
Video guide of Fort Lauderdale
Enjoy your visit and have fun at the Fort Lauderdale great beaches!
Fort Lauderdale is a small city in Florida about 36 square miles in size. It is one of the most beautiful spots in Florida and it attracts over 10 million visitors annually. It is widely identified as the Venice of America because of its central canal network. There are a lot of things to do in Fort Lauderdale and in this article you will find some of the most exciting.
Ft Lauderdale beckons us to its sandy shores and relaxing environment. There are direct flights from any city to Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport terminal. You can get there in just a few hours depending on where you are coming from. This is a true temptation to everyone around the world since the city declares 3,000 hours of sunshine a year. The typical temperature is concerning 77 Fahrenheit. There’s a pleasant, laid-back vibe. “It’s a baby Miami, with no mindset,” it’s just plain beautiful and inviting for all ages.
Top things to do in Fort Lauderdale Florida
There is a lot more to do than to bake on the sand. Here are some of the best locations and things to do during your Fort Lauderdale vacation.
1. Stroll along the walkway of downtown Fort Lauderdale. The brick-lined beachfront promenade now includes joggers, inline skaters, and various other wholesome types. You’ll also view people doing yoga on the toast-colored sand of the city’s 23 miles of sea-sides. Slather on some sunscreen and join them, or merely lay on a blanket and enjoy the cruise liner move past in the distance.
2. Go snorkeling. Visit some of the most spectacular dive & snorkel sites in Ft. Lauderdale. You can also go scuba diving and glass bottom snorkeling trips where you will venture out to some of our favorite dive sites. The water temperature is warm all year-round, making diving or snorkeling enjoyable for all.
3. Experience the sightseeing of beautiful butterflies at the Butterfly World. Counting with as many as 80 butterfly species from South and Central America, the Philippines, Malaysia, Taiwan, and other Asian nations are typically found within the serene 3-acre site inside Tradewinds Park in the northwest reaches of Broward County. A screened aviary called North American Butterflies is reserved for native species.
4. Go out and enjoy in some of the best dining establishments. The neighborhood setting is self inviting with warm welcomes. We tried Meat 954 at the W Ft Lauderdale, and had an incredible dish of ceviche, petit filet mignon with smoked cauliflower and cooked kale, and chocolate-peanut butter cake. All this and a view of a wall-length storage tank loaded with 130 moon jellyfish.
There are thousands of more things to do in this beautiful city; I guess just not enough time to do all. We hope you enjoy your vacation time and let us know your own experience.
These are some of the top things to do in Fort Lauderdale. With the help of these tips you will enjoy more in less time. Enjoy your memorable moments in wonderful Fort Lauderdale. If you want to know about more amazing stuff to do in Fort Lauderdale, read A LIST TO DO ON YOUR FORT LAUDERDALE VACATION for a broader view. For more information, visit www.floridatravelr.com/
This article about the things to do in Fort Lauderdale is just touching the surface in what you can do in the city. Fort Lauderdale is a rather a small city in Florida about 36 square miles in size. It is just one the most beautiful spots of the state. It attracts over 10 million visitors annually.
Places to visit in Fort Lauderdale
Ft Lauderdale is widely identified as the Venice of America because of its central canal network.
Best Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale
1. Walk along the 23 miles long seaside. The seaside is in a walking range from the majority of the lodgings and various other activity centers. Take pleasure in the amazing sunset of Deerfield Coastline. See the Ski Rixen which is among America’s initial cord water ski playgrounds. Watch the Hillsboro Lighthouse from Hillsboro Seaside. Play all type of sports in Pompano Seaside.
Enjoy your dinner and delight in beautiful sights around the beach Playground of Dania Beach.
2. If you’re tired of the shore, do not get weary. There are spectacular other trip solutions featuring : Jungle Queen River Boat trips and Riverfront Cruises, which will take you around the waterline of Ft Lauderdale. You will likewise be able to experience a close view of Fort Lauderdale’s trees and fauna from the Cruises.
Get to know more places by checking out: Top places in Fort Lauderdale
By the way, don’t forget to visit our most popular blog about Florida Travel and Tourism.